At a glance:
Dates: 19 – 20 March, 2013
Venue: JW Marriott Marquis Hotel, Dubai, UAE
Broadband MEA 2013 covers both the fixed and wireless sectors. In addition, this year the event exhibition is co-located with Cloud World Forum MENA.
The two-day conference programme will address all the current issues surrounding broadband with two workshops taking place on the 18 March hosted by MENOG and Etisalat. Other features of the event include:
- Pre and post show online networking opportunities – arrange and follow up meetings
- Exhibition area
- Attendees from 43 countries from across the region.
- 80 speakers including 40 operator presentations
- Interactive Q&A Sessions, panel discussions and round tables
- The Executive Summit brings together C-Level attendees to discuss the most pressing issues surrounding broadband in the area
- Pre event workshops – for additional learning and networking